Welcome to ONYX Pearls Southeast!
ONYX Pearls Southeast is an organization for Women of Color whose goal is to provide information, education and a social atmosphere to address issues specific to all women of color who choose to discuss and/or participate in the Leather/Fetish/SM lifestyle. Spirituality, support, safety and saneness are key to achieving this goal. We welcome all WOMEN, bi, gay, straight or transgender and the only requirement is that you are 21 years of age or older and have an interest in B&D, D/s and/or SM. If you are not a Woman of Color but would like to be a part of this organization, you are welcome to join and become an Associate Member. Our desire is to develop friendships, promote sisterhood, empower one another and to affiliate ourselves with similar organizations in the United States and abroad. Educational and charitable events will be used to distribute money or other property and/or any assistance to organizations and others without charge and without discrimination on the basis of social, political, religious, ethnic heritage or origin, race, creed, age, sexual orientation, HIV status as a recipient of the assistance.
Women of Onyx are committed to:
- Ongoing R&D into the history and preservation of the Lifestyle with integrity
- Continued growth in various life objectives and goals
- Women’s rights around sexual agency, access to satisfactory health and safety
- Just treatment of women regardless of sexual, gender or relationship orientation
- Receiving and offering mentorship based upon need and ability